El Dorado Cultural Center Poland is looking for an English teacher to join our institution in Oława.
• The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
• Training in El Dorado teaching strategies, online classroom management, use of ICT and methodology for teaching languages and support from the teachers coordinator
• Competitive salary 60 PLN, gross, per hour or 3800 PLN gross under work contract.
• Health insurance in the public NFZ
• Bonuses for punctuality, class performance and continuity
• Plan and deliver online lessons for kids, teens and adults.
• Give feedback to parents and students if required
• Attend to Online teachers’ meetings.
• Register students learning development in the institution platform.
• English level: Native or C1
• Experience as an English teacher (all ages)
• The candidate should hold a bachelor degree in education or its equivalents such as TEFL certificate.
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally adaptable, fast learner and team player, patient, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching. Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults
• Open to work with changeable schedule: some classes will take place in the morning but the majority of classes will take place in the afternoon.
• Clean criminal record
Successful candidate will have to provide:
– Criminal record
– Recommendation letter from previous teaching job
– Diplomas and certificated
– Video answering 4 questions on WhatsApp to the number: 0048531787166
– 1. Why do you want to work at El Dorado?
– 2. Why did you decide to become an English teacher?
– 3. Do you like teaching children?
– 4. Do you have any problem working with a changeable schedule?